close
GOODBYE MY LOVER
再見,我的愛人
(Written by James Blunt & Sacha Starbek)

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
我是否讓你失望,或者讓你消沈?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
我是否該感覺內疚,或者讓裁判們皺眉?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
因在我們開始之前我就已經看見結局
Yes, I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
是的,我看見你已失去理智,而我知道我已勝利
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
所以我拿了按照永恆的權利屬於我的
Took your soul out into the night.
帶著你的靈魂進入黑夜

It may be over, but it won't stop there,
它或許會過去,但不會就此停住
I am here for you if you'd only care.
我在這裡為你守候,只要你有點在乎
You touched my heart, you touched my soul.
你感動了我的心,你感動了我的靈
You changed my life and all my goals.
你改變了我的生命和我所有的目標

And love is blind and that I knew when,
然而愛是盲目的,我深深瞭解那一點
My heart was blinded by you.
當我的心被你矇蔽
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
我已吻過你的唇,雙手捧過你的臉孔
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
分享過你的夢想,分享過你的床褥
I know you well, I know your smell.
我對你知之甚詳,我熟悉你的氣味
I've been addicted to you.
我已深深上了你的癮

*Goodbye my lover.
*再見,我的愛人
Goodbye my friend.
再見,我的朋友
You have been the one.
你始終都是那一個
You have been the one for me.
你始終都是我所鍾愛的那個人

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
我是個愛作夢的人,但當我醒來
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
你無法折損我的精神,你拿走的是我的夢想
And as you move on, remember me,
而當你上路離去,請記得我
Remember us and all we used to be
請記得我們,以及我倆過去的一切

I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
我看過你哭泣,我看過你微笑
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
有一陣子我還看著睡夢中的你
I'd be the father of your child.
我願作你孩子的父親
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
我願與你共度一生

I know your fears and you know mine.
我知道你的恐懼,而你也知道我的
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
我們有過疑慮,但如今我們一切順利
And I love you, I swear that's true.
而我愛你,我發誓那是真的
I cannot live without you.
我無法沒有你的相伴而活下去
----------------------------------------
畢業音樂會結束了...
大家也即將要告別國中,去迎向一個新的階段。
可不可以不要畢業?
三年來的情感...可不可以不要因為畢業就這樣斷了?
以後...一定不會再遇到像我們班白目地同學了。
整老師時,超級團結... 
做壞事時,互相掩護...
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    a941324 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()